Forum Name: Logic Forum
Forum Discription: Logic Specific Chat Forum
URL: http://forum.producertech.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=7840
Printed Date: 24 Jun 2018 at 8:47am

Topic: Logic Pro X tutorials
Posted By: Stanley Harris
Subject: Logic Pro X tutorials
Date Posted: 03 Nov 2015 at 12:22am
I just got the beginner course and it has been awesome so far, explains everything very well Thumbs Up

I have just finished module 4 and now looked onto module 5 and up, but they are all done in logic 9 instead of logic X. I noticed that the previous modules have the logic 9 version as *ARCHIVED*... So does that mean you are still making new videos for the later modules? If so when will they be released?

Its just that I am a complete beginner so trying to follow a logic 9 tutorial while using logic X is quite confusingWacko.

Replies:
Posted By: RobJones
Date Posted: 03 Dec 2015 at 5:00pm
Hey Stanley,

Glad you're liking the course

Yes, only the first 4 modules were updated to Logic X so far. However, these were the most important ones in terms of differences with version X. Module 5 and 6 are next on the list, but after those ones the software is basically unchanged, so I'm unlikely to update the remaining lessons on the course - much more likely to just add some modules that cover some new additions, like more of the instruments and effects that were added, Alchemy for example....

In the meantime, if you have any specific questions about any areas you're confused about, please let me know....

Cheers,

Rob

Posted By: Stanley Harris
Date Posted: 07 Dec 2015 at 4:46pm
Okay, thanks

Posted By: charlyvig
Date Posted: 23 Jan 2016 at 11:03pm
Hey Rob,

Really liking the course as well !
Do you think you will upload modules of the advanced course in the X version ?
Also it would be really great if you could do some modules on new features of Logic pro X such as Alchemy.

Cheers !

Print Page | Close Window