Forum Discription: Private Support Forum for Current Students
URL: http://forum.producertech.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4319
Printed Date: 12 Dec 2017 at 4:28am

Topic: session packs
Posted By: Connan
Subject: session packs
Date Posted: 15 Mar 2013 at 1:51pm
Hi,

i am loading the session packs in my ableton 9 standard but missing the sound files from ableton 8 in the lessons. Do i use other instruments in place of the missing sounds ? or is original packs that i can download.

thanks

Replies:
Posted By: RobJones
Date Posted: 16 Mar 2013 at 12:11pm
Hey Connan,

Which sound files are you missing exactly?

r

Date Posted: 17 Mar 2013 at 12:26am
missing the piano_keys sound and the organ. thats all i can see missing. i can use the grand panio and another organ if need be.

Date Posted: 17 Mar 2013 at 12:30am
oh and also  i had heaps of problems finding my vst pluggins, i found that after installing the 64 bit verson it would not show base station at all so i had to uninstall and reinstall the 32 bit version then it found it .

Posted By: RobJones
Date Posted: 18 Mar 2013 at 11:11am
That's odd. So, are you saying when you open the module sessions in Live 9, you no longer get the piano and organ instruments showing up? I'll have to look into this and add it to my list of updates for the site over the next few weeks....... For now you can just load any instrument from your collection onto those tracks...

Weird that your plugs aren't found with the 64-bit version too. Have you contacted Ableton about that? I would maybe recommend it.

r

Print Page | Close Window