Producertech Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Music Courses & Training > Logic Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Pro Loops and Samples!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobJones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pro Loops and Samples!
    Posted: 21 Jun 2011 at 8:38pm
Hey guys,

Just wanted to let you all know that Pro Loops and Samples are now available at Logic Courses in conjunction with Loopmasters - just use the link below to check them out.... everything loads right into the DAW and is all royalty free....

Logic Courses Samples

r
coxycrc View Drop Down
ProducerTech Student
ProducerTech Student

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coxycrc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2012 at 10:02am
Might be a silly question but the samples you use in the courses, are they included in the course.  Or do we need to buy them.  I am only new to the courses ans while I have been using other samples to go along with video I think it might get busy and hard to keep up.

By the way I am finding the Modules really good so far.

Coxy.
RobJones View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobJones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2012 at 10:30pm
Hey Coxy,

Glad you're liking the course!

The samples are included. You can find the ones used in each session in the Project folder for the session, as all imported audio samples are automatically copied into the project folder as default in Logic. However, you can find even more samples in the course pack, which you download using the links at the top of the main course page (with all the movie links on). In the course pack are all the module sessions, the loopmasters sample pack, Bass Station soft synth etc.

r
coxycrc View Drop Down
ProducerTech Student
ProducerTech Student

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coxycrc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2012 at 3:39am
Thanks mate all good now.

Si.
JoeWT95 View Drop Down
ProducerTech Student
ProducerTech Student

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeWT95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2012 at 11:52am
ive downloaded the logic course pack 2 and it says it wont let me unarchive it, any help?? :(
RobJones View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobJones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2012 at 8:47pm
I would guess that the download was interrupted or stopped somehow so you ended up with a corrupted or incomplete file. Can you try the download again?

r
luke stanger View Drop Down
ProducerTech Student
ProducerTech Student

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luke stanger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2013 at 2:00am
I had this problem aswell but just kept starting the download again on the third attempt its was fine everything there. absolutely loving the course easy to follow and finding my way round logic is a breeze top marks rob!
RobJones View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobJones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2013 at 1:34pm
great!
Yopomusic View Drop Down
ProducerTech Student
ProducerTech Student

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yopomusic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2013 at 5:21pm
Great course. Very informative. Thank you.

Just a quick question about the sample packs that are included with the course.
Am I able to use these on commercial productions as when I buy packs from Loopmasters?

Many thanks

Jonathan
morganlefaye View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morganlefaye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2013 at 6:09pm
Hi Jonathan....

glad you enjoyed or are enjoying the course.... All the samples provided are to do as you like in the commercial sense...like your purchases from loopmasters
the only thing that are not royalty free are the samples downloaded from loopmasters AS A TRY BEFORE YOU BUY

PEACEYing Yang
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic