Producertech Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Music Courses & Training > Ableton Live Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Pro Loops and Samples!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobJones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pro Loops and Samples!
    Posted: 21 Jun 2011 at 8:38pm
Hey guys,

Just wanted to let you all know that Pro Loops and Samples are now available at Live Courses in conjunction with Loopmasters - just use the link below to check them out.... everything loads right into the DAW and is all royalty free....

Live Courses Samples

r
dddougal View Drop Down
Tea Boy
Tea Boy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dddougal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2011 at 1:13pm
Cool, thanks for that, royalty free is obviously always a bonus. I shall check them out.
TheBeatThief View Drop Down
ProducerTech Student
ProducerTech Student

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheBeatThief Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2013 at 12:28am
Ello!

Super keen to start my course on the right track, but not sure if there's a specific sample pack to download. The link takes me to Loopmasters, who I've used before and the packs on the link page all seem to need payment. I searched "Live Courses" but still didn't get any further. Where am I going wrong? Is there a free pack?

Any chance you could post a quick link on your site so I can download the samples for the course? Can't wait to get started!

Cheers,
Pete
TheBeatThief View Drop Down
ProducerTech Student
ProducerTech Student

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheBeatThief Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2013 at 8:51am
Sorry! I've found the packs now - at the top of the courses page above the list of modules, in case anyone else misses them!
morganlefaye View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morganlefaye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2013 at 10:12am
welcome Tongue great stuff Pete... be sure to ask any other questions if you run into any thing your not sure about

have fun
lickthelizzard View Drop Down
Tea Boy
Tea Boy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lickthelizzard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2014 at 5:02pm
Hi,

I cant find the sample pack in this new interface. Does anybody know how I can download it onto my new computer?

thx
redcoffe View Drop Down
Tea Boy
Tea Boy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redcoffe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2014 at 11:50am
in case anyone else misses them!