Producertech Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Music Courses & Training > Cubase Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Youth Steven Nelson Jersey

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Assistant Engineer
Assistant Engineer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote linchao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Youth Steven Nelson Jersey
    Posted: 23 Jan 2019 at 1:58am
The Green Bay Packers have placed receiver Geronimo Allison on injured reserve and continued to reshuffle their secondary by releasing safety Jermaine Whitehead and signing cornerback Will Redmond from the practice squad.Allison injured his groin in practice last week and might need surgery. He had 20 catches for 303 yards and two scores in five games Youth Kareem Hunt Jersey , having also missed time with a hamstring injury.The loss of Allison means more snaps for emerging rookie Marquez Valdes-Scantling, who is averaging a 21.1 yards per catch.Whitehead has 17 tackles in seven games this year, making two starts. He was ejected from the 31-17 loss at New England on Sunday after being whistled for unnecessary roughness for slapping Patriots center David Andrews in the face during a shoving match.Redmond was signed to the practice squad on Sept. 11. A third-round draft pick in the 2016 draft by the 49ers, Redmond has also spent time in the Chiefs organization.Green Bay claimed safety Ibraheim Campbell off waivers from the New York Jets this week. Campbell has also played for the Texans and Cowboys.Pro Football Focus: Orlando Scandrick had a nice week I have not been shy in telling you how concerned I am when it comes to the Kansas City Chiefs secondary and primarily Youth Steven Nelson Jersey , their third cornerback position. I don’t think this is a particularly uncommon take at the moment...The Chiefs’ plan in the offseason was to go with David Amerson at that position, but those plans changed after Amerson’s poor training camp and preseason.Enter 31-year-old Orlando Scandrick, who became a Chief on August 19, exactly one month ago at the time of this post’s writing. Scandrick graded only slightly better than Amerson in 2017 Youth Travis Kelce Jersey , but could he be the answer?I’m still not sure, to be quite honest. But it is worth noting that Scandrick played rather well against the Pittsburgh Steelers.This from 20 PFF stats to know after Week 2 in the NFL:Well, would you look at that?With the Kansas City Red Raiders Chiefs looking like they are in for some shootouts this season, that is certainly a small positive in an otherwise troubling defensive week.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic