Producertech Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Music Courses & Training > Synths
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Midi Harware Synth Issue?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Tea Boy
Tea Boy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote depprussell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Midi Harware Synth Issue?
    Posted: 26 Jul 2018 at 6:59am
Hello,

Brand new to Logic Pro, been stuck on an issue with one of my hardware synths and Logic. Using a usb Midi interface connected to the in and out of a Roland SH01A. Seems like there is some kind of Midi feedback loop happening and for the life of me I can not get it to stop or work properly. If I disconnect the midi out from the SH01a, all seems fine, I can record midi notes. I would like to record automation (filter sweeps etc) from the synth to logic pro, but I think I need to have the midi out connection from the synth for this to happen, however for some odd reason I am getting crazy midi feedback where the synth even crashes with the midi out connection from the synth. Also, I noticed (not sure how this happens) but when I play the sequencer in the SH01a that midi information is then sent to a soft synth in Logic, kinda cool, but I have no idea why this is happening. 

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://www.logicprohelp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137459

Thank you.
jordanrock77 View Drop Down
Tea Boy
Tea Boy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jordanrock77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2018 at 12:25am
Are you facing any issue related to your Hardware?
If so, then you can visit Hard Drive Data Recovery which will let you know about the different levels of hardware issues with perfect solutions. The hardware often gets affected internally when there are bulk unnecessary files.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic