Producertech Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Music Production General > Loop+
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Another group/loop issue

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Assistant Engineer
Assistant Engineer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JesseVoss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Another group/loop issue
    Posted: 21 May 2018 at 11:33am
Hello,

I am trying to run 4 parts set up in a square. Like below.

When I run the program with no grouping orders in it, it runs well and has no issues.When I put the group items in and try to run it, the same part that was just good will be bad and so will every other part on the fixture. The 4 parts are set up the same way on each pocket of the fixture. Also, along with the parts measuring bad, the report ends up all messed up and not in the order I want it to report or in the order the program reports. So I have a report set up to show all the measurements and then show the 3 profiles and then 3 graphical displays of the 3 profiles. Works great as a single part program. 

When I run this program with the group, the report shows 2 profiles then the 3 graphical reports and then the measurements. It doesn't even report one of the profiles. The graphical report for the profile that is not reported shows the part of the cad that should have the reporting on it. However, It doesn't and instead has the third profile showing on the part. The third profile is showing properly in its own graphical report. 

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References: 
https://cmmmanager.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=1308

Thanks

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic