Producertech Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Music Production General > General Producer and DJ Chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Is Mixvibes Cross Dead?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Tea Boy
Tea Boy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rcrdmcdaniel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Is Mixvibes Cross Dead?
    Posted: 30 Apr 2018 at 7:23am
Hi,

This was posted three days ago (in another forum on this board by someone else) without a single response (neither by users nor by Mixvibes)I've been using MixVibes since March for very basic DJ-ing. I have not yet upgraded to Cross Pro, for the simple reason that after investigating more thoroughly on this Forum and having my own "off" experience dealing with MixVibes customer service, I am hesitant to spend $99. when Traktor is an industry standard and the same price.I'm ALL about supporting independent companies, especially in this day & age. Also, just because some other, more popular software is the "industry standard", it may not necessarily be what one needs. That said, if this company is ignoring users 4 year old suggestions, I can't help but feel like I'm an impasse.Would anyone like to convince me to stay with MixVibes and upgrade to Cross, or should I go with Traktor?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
http://forum.mixvibes.com/viewtopic.php?f=259&t=38617

Thanks

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic