FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

cubase

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
steelguitarcrazy View Drop Down
Tea Boy
Tea Boy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steelguitarcrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: cubase
    Posted: 31 Dec 2017 at 1:46am
hi I have a zoom r-24 I down loaded the zoom drivers , I went to Cubase to down load the Cubase le9 well that was a two week nightmare just to get the license then I could not get it activated spent another week. call stienberg in California the customer service went in and did everything for me, license it and activated it. me thinking that everything would go good. I now double click my Cubase icon to bring up the program and it says not activated I click on the activation tab and type in my activation number nothing, it says not valid, if I type in my e-license number nothing, click the green arrow nothing, go to my stienberg account it shows i'am activated in green. this has been a 3 week ordeal goning on 4weeks now and i'am out of ideas  is there anyone that can help me? I sure would appreciate the help,  i'am just a guy who wants to play pedal steel and record in my music room i'am not a professional studio or musician I am a 63 year old Vietnam vet with limited knowledge on computers anyhelp would be appreciated
thanks gary
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic