Producertech Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Music Courses & Training > Ableton Live Forum > Live-Courses.com Support
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Drum Audio Clips

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ProducerTech Student
ProducerTech Student

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Producing_101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Drum Audio Clips
    Posted: 03 Jun 2011 at 8:08am
Rob, I have just completed the "Building Drum Tracks" lesson.

My question is - If you do not own/purchase extra audio drum clips, can you only use the preset Ableton impulse drum "kits".

I cannot find anywhere in the Ableton file browers where live has provided audio drum clips.  Are my folders pointing in the wrong direction?

Cheers, Neil.
RobJones View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobJones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2011 at 9:20am
Hey Neil,

The individual drum samples are also stored in the Live Library - normally set to file browser 1 in the browser, but you can navigate to it by choosing any file browser and then clicking on the drop down menu at the top of the browser and selecting Library. Then, go to.... Samples..... Waveforms..... Drums...... and you'll see the individual drum hits in there......

Cheers,

Rob
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic