Producertech Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Music Courses & Training > Reason Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Trouble reinstalling Reason 6x

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ProducerTech Student
ProducerTech Student

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Teala Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Trouble reinstalling Reason 6x
    Posted: 24 Apr 2016 at 2:25am
I haven't been here in what seems like an eternity for one reason or another, mainly I've been having a lot of network problems but only with the computer I'm using with Reason...
Anyway, I was trying to re-install Reason from the disk, I have Reason 6, using Windows 7...
It gave me an error stating that a file was missing... I think I ran into this problem before, what can I do?  Can I download the program online? I have the ignition key in the computer... unfortunately I'm stuck with version 7x, having windows 7.. I have windows 8 on the laptop but 7 isn't compatible with windows 8 I found out.. HELP!!!!!  lol thanks... it's been way too long and I miss my music!!!

RobJones View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobJones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2016 at 5:55pm
I would have thought Propellerhead still have installers for legacy versions of Reason, but you'll need to ask them really! I'm sure they'll sort you with a download link if so...

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic