Producertech Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Music Courses & Training > Ableton Live Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sustain pedal not working in live :/ Help?!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Tea Boy
Tea Boy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote apocketsymphony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2016 at 3:03pm
Thought I should update / close this question out in case anyone is following. 

I fixed the problem with my pedal a couple days ago, and the issue was not with Ableton, 
or with my pedal, but rather with the keyboard I'm using. I wish I could tell you exactly 
what setting was causing the issue, but after hours of furiously tweaking things 
and no results, I performed the factory reset on my Nektar Impact Lx88...

And the pedal worked fine in Live when the keyboard was turned back on. 

So if anyone is having an unsolvable issue with their midi sustain pedal, you may consider
a factory reset of your keyboard.

But thanks Rob, now I know how to manually add sustain to clips in case I want to do that 
in the future. 

RobJones View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobJones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2016 at 1:32pm
ha! cool!

glad it's working now!
edgonzales View Drop Down
Tea Boy
Tea Boy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edgonzales Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2019 at 8:45am
HG Fortune has announced that the Avatar ST Pro hybrid synthesizer 32b VSTi plugin Windows is now re-released as freeware in addition to the rest of the NFG (short for Nearly Forgotten Gems) series. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic