Producertech Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Music Courses & Training > Maschine Courses
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Glitch hop course project plugin load error

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Tea Boy
Tea Boy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antonyg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Glitch hop course project plugin load error
    Posted: 30 Dec 2015 at 10:24am
Hi

I've just purchased the Glitch hop production course and on loading the course project I get a plugin load error stating that maschine can't load Massive.

Massive and Maschine are both up to date and at the latest versions (just checked in NI service centre).

I can manually select Massive for each of the affected group sounds but obviously then I lose the patches.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers
RobJones View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobJones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2015 at 2:45pm
Hi. Are the instances of Massive not in the project then? We had a similar issue with a previous student, but a lot of the instances were actually there I seem to remember - they were just getting a message saying some weren't loading.

Also, the course does come with the presets I believe, so you could load up Massive and then load the presets onto the offending tracks, then save the project... bit of a pain I know, but a fix... we can also look into doing this for you when we get a minute and then sending the saved project over....
antonyg View Drop Down
Tea Boy
Tea Boy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antonyg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2015 at 3:00pm
No. That whole group is missing all it's massive plugins. Each sound in the group shows as ! (Massive) in the plugin section.
antonyg View Drop Down
Tea Boy
Tea Boy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antonyg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2015 at 3:06pm
Originally posted by antonyg antonyg wrote:

No. That whole group is missing all it's massive plugins. Each sound in the group shows as ! (Massive) in the plugin section.

just found the presets in the sample pack archive. cheers for the tip. I'll sort it out my end.

RobJones View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobJones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2015 at 3:35pm
no worries. Give us a shout if you have any more problems....
antonyg View Drop Down
Tea Boy
Tea Boy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antonyg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2015 at 6:16pm
Originally posted by RobJones RobJones wrote:

no worries. Give us a shout if you have any more problems....

cheers Rob.

If possible a fixed project would be great as I'm having a hard time marrying up the presets with the tracks to be honest.

I don't think the presets from the course extras are the ones missing from the track.
antonyg View Drop Down
Tea Boy
Tea Boy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antonyg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2015 at 12:27pm
any movement on this? 

I'm currently not able to follow the course properly as the project is fubar at my end :(
RobJones View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobJones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2015 at 2:34pm
okay, I'll try and sort this today....
RobJones View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobJones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2015 at 3:00pm
annoyingly I don't have Komplete on the laptop I'm working on so can't do this till I'm back on Sunday and am reunited with Massive! Sorry for the hold up. Yeah sorry I was getting confused with Defazed's Kontakt course, which had the presets supplied separately as the course is on Kontakt.
antonyg View Drop Down
Tea Boy
Tea Boy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antonyg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2016 at 4:57pm
no worries. I'll catch up with the site after Sunday.

cheers
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic