Producertech Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Music Courses & Training > Ableton Live Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New House and Techno tuts from Paul Maddox

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobJones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New House and Techno tuts from Paul Maddox
    Posted: 21 Dec 2015 at 6:34pm
Great new course showing how to make solid house and techno grooves from the ground up, complete with 5 Ableton Live Template sets - out now!

Check the course page here
daviedavedave View Drop Down
Tea Boy
Tea Boy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daviedavedave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2016 at 1:06pm
Hi Rob, I'll probably bite and get either that or the one where he produces a track from start to finish either now or after payday ;).

Which one do you personally prefer? I'm leaning towards the whole track purely because I'll be able to pick up tips about the whole lifecycle..
RobJones View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobJones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2016 at 1:50pm
They're both great! :) Loads of useful stuff in all his courses! If you haven't seen it yet, then the full track one is maybe a good starting point, but the grooves one is excellent too, and the projects it comes with are also v useful starting points for tracks in each style.
Elixir View Drop Down
Tea Boy
Tea Boy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elixir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2016 at 2:30pm
Bought the techno grooves course the other week. Its spot on! Really, really useful and Paul is a natural tutor!

I think it was the experimental or neopolitan techno where there are basically 6 or so elements and Paul basically says "yeah, thats about it, you could make a track with just these elements". That alone was good to see and just watching that bit helps massively.

Looking forward to more courses from Paul!
RobJones View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobJones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2016 at 11:34am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic