Producertech Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Music Courses & Training > Logic Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Logic Pro X tutorials

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Tea Boy
Tea Boy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stanley Harris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Logic Pro X tutorials
    Posted: 03 Nov 2015 at 12:22am
I just got the beginner course and it has been awesome so far, explains everything very well Thumbs Up

I have just finished module 4 and now looked onto module 5 and up, but they are all done in logic 9 instead of logic X. I noticed that the previous modules have the logic 9 version as *ARCHIVED*... So does that mean you are still making new videos for the later modules? If so when will they be released?

Its just that I am a complete beginner so trying to follow a logic 9 tutorial while using logic X is quite confusingWacko.

RobJones View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobJones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2015 at 5:00pm
Hey Stanley,

Glad you're liking the course

Yes, only the first 4 modules were updated to Logic X so far. However, these were the most important ones in terms of differences with version X. Module 5 and 6 are next on the list, but after those ones the software is basically unchanged, so I'm unlikely to update the remaining lessons on the course - much more likely to just add some modules that cover some new additions, like more of the instruments and effects that were added, Alchemy for example....

In the meantime, if you have any specific questions about any areas you're confused about, please let me know....

Cheers,

Rob
Stanley Harris View Drop Down
Tea Boy
Tea Boy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stanley Harris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2015 at 4:46pm
Okay, thanks
charlyvig View Drop Down
Tea Boy
Tea Boy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charlyvig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2016 at 11:03pm
Hey Rob,

Really liking the course as well !
Do you think you will upload modules of the advanced course in the X version ?
Also it would be really great if you could do some modules on new features of Logic pro X such as Alchemy.

Cheers !
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic