Producertech Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Music Courses & Training > Maschine Courses
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Complete Guide to Maschine MKII by Rob Jones

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Tea Boy
Tea Boy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PeterDelve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Complete Guide to Maschine MKII by Rob Jones
    Posted: 09 Sep 2015 at 8:26pm
This courses appear to be made up from different modules, both module 6 and module 7 mentions the sampling module as module 3 but this is the sound slot module.  Slightly confused....am I missing some modules or is this just a mistake?

Also is there a specific course that focuses on the Mikro MkII? as I thought this course also covered all MKII hardware not just the standard Maschine.

Thanks
Pete
RobJones View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobJones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2015 at 10:13pm
Hey Pete,

If I'm referring to module 3 and sampling, then I probably mean the controls on Maschine's Sampler, which is introduced in the Soundslot module. Of course, there's always the possibility that I've made a mistake!

There is no Mikro course, only MKII and Studio, but a lot of the course is still applicable to Mikro. However, if you're stuck on anything, let me know and I'll help out.... I do know Mikro well too....

Cheers,

r
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic