Producertech Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Music Courses & Training > Reason Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Reason Level 2 Advanced course purchased

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ProducerTech Student
ProducerTech Student

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mg2014 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Reason Level 2 Advanced course purchased
    Posted: 26 Jul 2015 at 11:17pm
Are modules 1-14 one third of the advanced course? If so, I am not happy with the purchase. It's way too expensive for what you get. Don't get me wrong, there is some valuable information and the presentation is good, but other online tutorial courses charge $30 for the same thing and you get to download the videos. PRODUCERTECH.COM should offer a money back guarantee for those of us with higher expectations and with more knowledge than the average Reason newbie. I am truly disappointed with the lack of content and out of date material (you could include some third party rack extensions). The cost of the course is not appropriate for technically less than 14 modules that are on average, less than half an hour each. If you want the opinion of someone who has spent the last year visiting and viewing Reason tutorial websites (I won't mention any) This course is for total newbies and it should have much more content for the money spent. It is definitely not the best bang for your buck! I feel kinda scammed to yell you the truth. Oh well, that's life. Take care all, and happy tutorial hunting.

RobJones View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobJones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2015 at 3:06pm
I'm sorry you feel that way. We price the courses based on the fact that they're 6 hours + in length, they come with extensive written notes and loads of free samples and Reason presets, not to mention the fact that myself and the support team are on hand to answer questions and help people out when they get stuck. I'd be shocked if other providers offered the amount and level of service that we do, particularly for 30 bucks - considering all this and the fact that the course took 4 or 5 months to make, I really don't feel it's a lot to ask for it. However, if you really feel like you've been scammed, we can perhaps offer a credit on some Reason packs from our partner company Loopmasters...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic