Producertech Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Music Courses & Training > Maschine Courses
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Maschine Studio + Traktor Pro 2.7

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Tea Boy
Tea Boy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freakwensiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Maschine Studio + Traktor Pro 2.7
    Posted: 28 Jan 2015 at 7:26pm
Hey guys/girls/none gender specific.

So I was running Traktor 2.5 up until today where I upgraded to 2.7 and my mappings have gone astray.

I had my Maschine mapped onto the pads to set and store hot cues, if the deck was in active loop, it would set the cue type to loop and store a loop, if it wasn't in a loop, loop type would be cue. Straightforward. These also had colors assigned to them using HSB.

What is happening since my update is if I have a cue stored on pad 1, light showing as blue, and i enable loop mode and hit pad 2 to store a loop, it is over-writing pad 1 as a loop, but in the same place it had a cue stored. The light is also changing to indicate a loop on pad 1.

What's changed?

The only thing I can see is that is different is 2.5 had 'Hotcue 1 Type' where 2.7 has 'Hotcue 1 State' I've checked that all these are amended.

Help, please and ill buy you a cookie.

http://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/MwKh3ooBqDavtZyBQ3gV2Q - Mappings for Editor and Traktor
www.soundcloud.com/freakwensiz
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic