Producertech Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Music Courses & Training > Logic Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Insane Sculptor for Logic Sculpture

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Tea Boy
Tea Boy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Pietruszko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Insane Sculptor for Logic Sculpture
    Posted: 11 Jan 2015 at 9:25pm
Hi

I know that Scultpure soundbanks are rare and I wanted to share mine with You.

Insane Sculptor soundbank uses Logic Sculpture's physical modeling synthesis to bring You unreal atmospheres, drones, warped percussion, motion sequences and textures, best suited towards horror/sci-fi soundtracks and dark ambient music. Created by Adam Pietruszko for SoundsForSynth.com and is available from their store.

It's disturbing and twisted nature, reminiscent of Musique Concrète pioneers, will be a great addition to Your illustrative arsenal of sounds. Alongside these malicious timbres, You'll find some more soothing tones, for invoking a little bit of nostalgia. Check out the video demo for an example of cinematic mood, created solely with the sounds of this bank.

The pack contains 64 presets for Sculpture synth for Logic 9 and higher. The sounds have been categorized and each preset comes with a Logic channel strip setting for EQ, reverb, delay etc.

The demo features an Abandoned Sugar Plant, be sure to check it out..

Adam Pietruszko
KNOBZ.NET
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic