Producertech Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Music Courses & Training > Maschine Courses
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ReMix Tutorials/Courses ???

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Tea Boy
Tea Boy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DJ Rusty LAW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ReMix Tutorials/Courses ???
    Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 12:59am
Wondering if a ReMIX tutorials / course  is coming out to help a beginner like me get a better understanding on using the Maschine Studio for this purpose.
RobJones View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobJones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 7:39am
there are a few courses that take you through making a track with Maschine, including this one on house production, which is a similar process to making a remix as it uses vocals from another track. If you don't know Maschine at all though, you probably want to look at taking our Complete Guide, as you will need an understanding of Maschine before taking the course.

I'm thinking about possibly doing some remix courses soon too...
DJ Rusty LAW View Drop Down
Tea Boy
Tea Boy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DJ Rusty LAW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2014 at 9:13pm
I purchase the bundle Maschine Studio and Music Theory, I have been watching them. I also have watched over and over again the Happy Remix you posted. I am trying to recreate it. I am having issues with melodies and chords. Are there any easier ways to figure this out?

RobJones View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobJones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2014 at 4:48pm
well, there are loads of tips and examples in my theory course, for how to make melodies and chord progressions. If you want to know what chords and melodies I'm playing in the Happy remix, I'm afraid I can't think of an easier way than literally just copying what my hands are doing!
freakwensiz View Drop Down
Tea Boy
Tea Boy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freakwensiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2015 at 9:35pm
+1 

I'd love you to do a step-by-step remix with Maschine Studio, from chopping the samples through to finished track.
www.soundcloud.com/freakwensiz
RobJones View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobJones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2015 at 1:14pm
It's on the cards for the next few months for sure...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic