Producertech Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Music Courses & Training > Logic Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Logic Pro X Tutorials

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobJones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Logic Pro X Tutorials
    Posted: 13 Aug 2014 at 10:23am
Hey guys,

I wanted to let you all know about the new Logic Pro X tutorials, which will be out later in the year. Many students have been asking about them over the last few months, so we thought we should do a post on here that people can refer to for the latest news....

At the moment, the plan is to have the new Logic Courses site out in October 2014. This will have new Beginners Course tutorials made with version X, with more tutorials and courses coming out regularly after launch.

Any current Logic Courses students who have version X will be given free access to the new version X Beginners tutorials as and when they become available.

Cheers,

Rob
RobJones View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobJones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2014 at 1:19pm
BREAKING NEWS

The new site will be out before the weekend!
RobJones View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobJones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2014 at 11:30am
In case any of you didn't see it yet, the new site is out - check it here

Pro X updates are still being uploaded though, so the Beginners Courses won't be fully updated till the end of this week.
bink View Drop Down
Tea Boy
Tea Boy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2015 at 5:08pm
mr jones i purchased a logic tutorial for 149.99. i am sure there was an intermediate level as well as beginner and advanced. i also am missisng the first module at the beginning. i require your immediate response please. thankyou.
bink View Drop Down
Tea Boy
Tea Boy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2015 at 5:12pm
have i purchased a new version tutorial. as i have logic x
bink View Drop Down
Tea Boy
Tea Boy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2015 at 5:16pm
if i have purchased a logic 9 tutorial then i would appreciate a full refund until i can purchase logic x version.
Civa View Drop Down
Tea Boy
Tea Boy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Civa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2016 at 3:28am
My question is not answered here. I am doing the Logic Pro Instrument tutorials, and am only on module 2, the EXS24, and have hit a wall. The version of logic being used in the tutorials in 9, so interface is completely off, as I have 10 

The instruction says to pull the sample to the keyboard. Guess what? No Keyboard in 10 that I can find. 

A few of the sessions are off, and when I attempted to load the module, it was from the previous version, so it had to be saved differently. 

I am unable to load the hoover aiff sample. 

Is there any input on this? 
RobJones View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobJones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2016 at 12:14pm
Hi. Sorry to hear you're struggling. EXS24 hasn't actually changed at all with version X, so the interface is identical. However, they did make certain parts of the software turn off as default, so there are some areas that could be confusing. To rectify this, open the Preferences and go to the Advanced tab, then activate the Show Advanced Tools and Advanced Editing options like so...

After this, you'll find the 'edit' button alongside the Instrument select menu on EXS, which you can click to open up the Instrument Editor, which is where the keyboard etc. lives...

All the modules should load fine in X, as the software is backwards compatible. We can look into this though....
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic