Producertech Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Music Courses & Training > Maschine Courses
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

DJ Fracture DnB Course Out Now

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobJones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DJ Fracture DnB Course Out Now
    Posted: 04 Aug 2014 at 1:45pm
Brand new Maschine Course from DJ Fracture out now at Maschine-Courses.com: check it here
Leroy View Drop Down
Tea Boy
Tea Boy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leroy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2014 at 8:49pm
Hi

I've been working my way through the DnB course by DJ Fracture on maschine and I'm up to lesson 4. What is the string sound sample called that fracture uses from massive in the pads group because I cannot locate it?
Please help!
RobJones View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobJones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2014 at 2:54am
Hey Leroy,

The Massive preset? Have you downloaded the Maschine project that comes with the course? It'll have the preset loaded up on it...
Leroy View Drop Down
Tea Boy
Tea Boy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leroy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2014 at 9:29am
I'm running maschine software version 1.8 and the project has been saved with version 2.0. Throughout the modules I've been putting the project together from scratch i.e. no cheating. When I upgrade to the latest version then I should be able to open up the project.
Fracture describes the massive pre-set that I'm looking for as a simple string sound.
Leroy View Drop Down
Tea Boy
Tea Boy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leroy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2014 at 2:05pm
Any ideas on what the preset is called?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic