Producertech Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Music Courses & Training > Maschine Courses
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

HELP! Cannot play the course I payed for...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Tea Boy
Tea Boy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Merkinball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HELP! Cannot play the course I payed for...
    Posted: 20 May 2014 at 1:00pm

Please help!

I just bought "Producing Glitch Hop Beats and Bass with Maschine" but when I launch the modules I have the error below:

Error loading stream:
ID not found on server

I can email you the Pay Pal receipt & Invoice from the site...

I'm on iMac (Mavericks) using Chrome/Safari (same on both browsers).
RobJones View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobJones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2014 at 2:29pm
Hi

Sorry to hear you're having problems. What's your setup? What OS? e.g. Windows or Mac? IS everything up to date? That's the sort of error you normally get from an old operating system.

Have you tried changing the player? If you click in the top left corner of the player window, you can change it to JW player, which may work if Flowplayer isn't.

r
RobJones View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobJones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2014 at 2:31pm
Oh sorry, wait a minute, this is on the Music Courses site right? So scratch that last bit! We're just about to launch the new Maschine Courses site though... with that facility on... so if we can't get you sorted on Music Courses, I can just transfer you to the new site, which is much better, with vastly improved compatibility all round!
Merkinball View Drop Down
Tea Boy
Tea Boy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Merkinball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2014 at 2:37pm
Hi Rob! Thanks for the reply! What's the link for the Maschine Courses site?
I'm using latest OSX and browser.
Tea Boy
Tea Boy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Merkinball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2014 at 2:57pm
Hope the Music-Courses site is sorted though as I was interested in getting the "Producer's Guide to Music Theory w/ Maschine" & "House production with maschine" courses...I'm afraid I'll get the same error/problem. Cry
Tea Boy
Tea Boy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Merkinball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2014 at 3:30pm
I cannot download the course pack (error below):

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
<Error>
<Code>AccessDenied</Code>
<Message>Access denied</Message>
</Error>
RobJones View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobJones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2014 at 4:03pm
Wow! There must be some weird compatibility issues going on, unless it's something to do with the location you're accessing the course from? Are you at work or somewhere with restricted access?

The Maschine site is out tomorrow, so I can't send you a link yet unfortunately. That site has all the courses you want on, so if you can't fix your issues with updates or changing the device you're viewing on and/or location, then I hope you can hang on for 24 hours!?

Sorry for the technical issues and hold up!
Tea Boy
Tea Boy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Merkinball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2014 at 4:15pm
I'm at my home now here in Singapore and no restricted access here. I'm using fiber broadband connection...and I can access most of the major music sites and contents. This is the first time I encountered this error on a site like Music-Courses...super weird!

Based on the error I'm getting, I believe it's more of an access issue with the Music-Courses server:

"ID not found on server" when playing the videos & "Access denied" when downloading the course pack.

The error says it all...Cry

Wow this is frustrating! Ouch
Tea Boy
Tea Boy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Merkinball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2014 at 4:22pm
If after 24 hours I still cannot access the course I'm expecting a refund please! THANKS!
RobJones View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobJones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2014 at 10:50am
Sorry for the frustration. Site goes live tonight, so you'll be sorted then. Thanks for your patience.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic