Producertech Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Music Courses & Training > Maschine Courses
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Theory Course Out at Music Courses

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobJones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Theory Course Out at Music Courses
    Posted: 16 May 2014 at 6:04pm
Hey guys,

The Producer's Guide to Music Theory with Maschine is just out on the Music Courses site.

Check it here

It'll also be out on the brand new Maschine Courses site next week, which is delayed a bit due to awaiting more new version 2 tutorials....

r
cheeseman View Drop Down
Tea Boy
Tea Boy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheeseman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2014 at 9:19pm
Hi Rob,

is there any support for this course?
For example: I passed all videos from this course successful, but I can't rebuild a chord
or a small hookline from a deep house track. Can we discuss it here in this forum or via email?

cheers
morganlefaye View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morganlefaye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2014 at 9:41pm
AS long as you want to learn there is always support here... ask away
RobJones View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobJones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2014 at 9:49pm
yes of course, fire away....
Stephenson View Drop Down
Tea Boy
Tea Boy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stephenson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2014 at 1:24pm
On the first video on the course it shows the note names on the 2nd Maschine screen, Can these be viewed on the mikro? 

What what be the keyboard command to view this.

Thanks Smile
RobJones View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobJones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2014 at 6:41pm
they can't be displayed on Mikro unfortunately! you can see the base key though, e.g. pad 1. To view/edit the base key MIDI note, just go into pad mode and hit the page up button until parameter 5/6 is shown.
Merkinball View Drop Down
Tea Boy
Tea Boy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Merkinball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2014 at 8:03am
Hi,

Liking the course very much...just want to ask where are the samples for the Module_Projects folder? It has the maschine project file only and once I launch it says missing samples.

Thanks!
RobJones View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobJones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2014 at 6:38pm
Hey! Glad you're liking the course

The presets I used for the original module projects are from the Komplete Essential collection, which I thought everyone had, but loads of people have had problems loading up the sounds. However, it's not important the sounds you use so you can just load different ones into the soundslots....

However, I have also made new projects which use only Sampler and Massive presets, which I know everyone will have. So, if you like, just download the module projects again, using the link on the site and open those instead...

r
RobJones View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobJones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2014 at 6:38pm
Also, if you want to leave a review on the site, that would be great! (as the site's so new, there aren't many reviews yet)
Fretwired View Drop Down
Tea Boy
Tea Boy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fretwired Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2014 at 6:59pm
I just purchased the Producer course but as I exited PayPal I was redirected to a page with a server error and wasn't able to download the files. Could someone send me a link please.

Thanks.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic