Producertech Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Music Courses & Training > Maschine Courses
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Theory Course Out at Music Courses

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Tea Boy
Tea Boy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nice2skate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2014 at 10:15pm
I had the same internal error issue today, something is wrong here.
RobJones View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobJones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2014 at 1:07pm
Yes, a thousand apologies again!! You should be good to go and we'll be getting the payment technical issues resolved as soon as we can.
RobJones View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobJones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2014 at 1:10pm
Fretwired - are you Tim? I'm trying to track you down but there are no details on your forum member page!
ashiyawolf View Drop Down
Tea Boy
Tea Boy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ashiyawolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2015 at 12:36am
I downloaded the latest copy of the files, but 1, 2, and 6 still had missing samples, specifically samples named Winter and Basement. I attempted to replace Winter with a drum kit, and Basement with a basic bass, but it is worrisome that I haven't gotten it right, and am not quite hearing the file properly.
RobJones View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobJones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2015 at 12:42pm
Did you run the factory installer? If you have the Maschine Factory installed (a separate installer to the main Maschine one) and maybe the Komplete Selection to be safe too, then you should be good. Nothing comes from external sample or presets collections.

Either way, the sounds on this course really aren't the important thing. It's the notes being played.
kdramsey View Drop Down
Tea Boy
Tea Boy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kdramsey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2015 at 7:53pm
Hi,

I purchased the Producer's Guide to Music Theory with Maschine from the website machine-courses.com. I downloaded all of the extras for that course but in the module projects download it only has the 6 Maschine module projects files with the extension .mxprj.  Where can I get the samples for the drums and such used in these projects?  For example in module 2 when I load the project I am missing the Winter drum samples and the My Grand piano sample...
RodMarconi View Drop Down
Tea Boy
Tea Boy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RodMarconi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2015 at 9:19am
Hi Rob,

When Playing an instrument in a sharp key such as F#, would I follow the major pads or the minor pads on Machine?

Great course btw

Many Thanks
Rod

RobJones View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobJones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2015 at 5:48pm
Hey Rod,

Thanks

That depends on whether this key is F# Major or F# Minor. Regardless of whether the scale starts on a black or white note, it will still have the same set of rules, e.g. with the same pattern of semitones and tones, dependent on whether the scale if major or minor.

r
Tea Boy
Tea Boy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RodMarconi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2015 at 11:57pm
Hi Rob,

I have a vocal sample which is in F# can I then use F# min or maj to keep track in tune with vocal?

Many thanks
Rod
Tea Boy
Tea Boy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RodMarconi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2015 at 7:27pm

Can anyone help?

Originally posted by RodMarconi RodMarconi wrote:

Hi Rob,

I have a vocal sample which is in F# can I then use F# min or maj to keep track in tune with vocal?

Many thanks
Rod
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic