Producertech Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Music Production General > Sounds and Samples
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Loopmasters users sound off! Get this board active

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Tea Boy
Tea Boy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dapper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Loopmasters users sound off! Get this board active
    Posted: 01 Mar 2010 at 4:36pm
Hi! Greetings from Salt Lake City!

YAY, it's about time that Loopmasters got a forum!  They have SO much content which is capable of creating SO much music, but loops are so hard to use well that I'm extatic there's now a place for the people who use Loopmasters to talk-out how they're using their loops!

This loopmasters forum still isn't very well linked or accessable. I saw a link to it once on the front page of Loopmasters.com, but I havn't seen it since, and I don't even see it in the Links > Forums and Magazines section of Loopmasters.com! This place deserves more promotion and is potentially much more helpful to Loopmasters users than the non-interactive LoopTV videos.  Still, I am happy this place exists now!  I was looking for this place, and until a month ago the closest was the Facebook Production Surgery group, which was relatively not-active and of no help to budding producers

So, to get this lil hidden place on the interet which has so much potential up and running, all Loopmaster peeps SOUND OFF IN THIS THREAD!

My name's dapper, I'm from Salt Lake City, my site is www.kungfutechno.com ,  found out about Loopmasters when I bought my Launchpad last November, and I want to replace my DJing with live electronic music.
I use Ableton and Reason with my Launchpad and a Faderfox LC2 on a macbook pro, and the Loopmaster packs I use are: 
  • Alternative House
  • Booty Shakin' Breaks
  • Traffik
  • BKE SE Dubstep
  • Rise
Who the hell are the rest of you people? I see a LOT of page views in this forum, and not a lot of talk, but I hope that's about to change.
~dapper
Michal View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2010 at 1:00pm
We're happy to see you speak up. We will continue to promote the forum.

Ouija - that's a good sounding mix. Is that all your own material? Share your discoveries with moving into live-acting. Live+Reason sounds like a very familiar combo - once you overcome the routing (a little tricky for rewire newbs), and a very powerful one.

Thanks for your voice! May you become the stone that tips off the avalanche ;)
RobJones View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobJones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2010 at 6:30pm
Thanks for starting the thread Dapper! 8) The forum is still young as it only started in November but it's getting more popular every day. Loopmasters are shouting about it in newsletters now too so it should pick up even more.

I'm Rob Jones by the way, aka Anarchy Rice and soon to be known as radlust (new jazz house project). I live in Berlin and I teach people to make music - Ableton Courses is the first online centre, more to follow. My preferred DAW is Live but I also use Logic and Record. I control them with a range of different Novation controllers and I have KRK VXT8 monitors. I've been using Loopmasters samples for a good old while now. My favourites include....

Deadmaus, Hyper, the Fidget collections, Tim Healey and Marc Adamo

Cheers,

Rob
loopmastersx View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loopmastersx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2010 at 4:29pm
hey great to see you here - Im matt and i run Loopmasters with the team - thanks for joining!
blythet View Drop Down
Tea Boy
Tea Boy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blythet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2011 at 11:51am
Informative blogs ever much viewed, after a long time I found that type of site. I love to reading blogs because there are many new information and updates and your article have good information I like it thanks for sharing.i bookmarked this site and emailed it to a few friends, your post was that great, keep it up.

642-437 | 642-627 | 70-653 | HP2-E30 | 642-655 | 642-736 | 642-746 | 1Y0-A11 | HP0-Y23 | 640-801 | SSCP | BCCPA |
642-067 | 642-983 | cisco ccna
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic