Producertech Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Music Courses & Training > Real Instruments
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Need help deciding what controls to buy

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Tea Boy
Tea Boy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dj House Arrest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need help deciding what controls to buy
    Posted: 10 Mar 2014 at 2:28am
Hey guys, I've decided to buy myself a physical control for djing but I don't really know much about this stuff so I was hoping maybe someone can help me out.  For the past few years I've been djing online just using VDJ. But now I want to by a traktor set up but I dont know what pieces i need.  I want to be able to do all the same stuff I do with VDJ but use physical controls.  I want to be able to play my tracks and mix them and add my effects and all the good stuff that u need when stream live and live mixing. I also record tracks not live. So any suggestions on what i need to buy to help me do this, without getting anything I dont need. Im trying to spend as little as I can so thats why Im asking. ATM I was thiking on getting a TRAKTOR KONTROL S4 and a TRAKTOR KONTROL F1. IS that all that i will need? I dont think I need more then that but i wanna make sure, and I wanna more sure that I need both of those lol  becuase i dont really know what those pieces do exactly, so maybe I dont need both, I dont know. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks 
morganlefaye View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morganlefaye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2014 at 5:54pm
hi ya... well its not easy giving you advice as there are a few factors to consider... namely how much are you prepared to spend..

I would look at tractor or contact NI... and ask what would be compatible ... there are quite a few different hardware set ups available to you... so maybe if you could narrow it down.... & research the reviews you should be able to make a well informed decision

of course if there is anything you like in particular... post it up here...  
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic