Producertech Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Music Courses & Training > Ableton Live Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

viewing modules on Android devices

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
ProducerTech Student
ProducerTech Student

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrisj48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: viewing modules on Android devices
    Posted: 22 Feb 2014 at 11:28pm
Hi,
I've just started the Ableton Live course and would like to know why I can't view the course on my HTC One mobile or Sony Z tablet.
When I try to play a module it says "error loading player. No playable sources found".
Basically do my Android mobile and tablet not support the video files or can I download a player.
I tried Adobe flash player which did not play the videos.
Any help would be most appreciated.
Regards 
Chrisj48
morganlefaye View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morganlefaye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2014 at 1:05am
hi Chris... I actually tried using my htc yesterday and the same mate... it wont support the player associated with the modules... just able to view the videos on the web site...

its flowplayer and not checked phone for an available app

as for your tablet.. you shouldnt have a problem with... can i suggest the following browsers to view from with nothing more than adobe flash update...
Fire fox or internet explorer

if your still having problems... just give us a shout out
chrisj48 View Drop Down
ProducerTech Student
ProducerTech Student

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrisj48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2014 at 10:58pm
Hi. Thanks for the info. I'll give the browsers a try. Catch you later.

RobJones View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobJones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2014 at 4:50pm
Hey Chris,

If you're still having problems with it, send me a private message and I'll tell you what to do... also, our new site is out next week, which has a much better player, so this should work without you having to do anything!

Sorry for the hold up!

r
chrisj48 View Drop Down
ProducerTech Student
ProducerTech Student

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrisj48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2014 at 8:55pm
OK. Thanks.
Rasila View Drop Down
ProducerTech Student
ProducerTech Student

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rasila Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2014 at 7:34am
I have the same issue with my Asus android tablet. Any suggestions?
RobJones View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobJones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2014 at 6:57pm
Strange. Is it all up to date? What browsers have you tried? Have you tried changing to JW player, from the default Flowplayer?
Rasila View Drop Down
ProducerTech Student
ProducerTech Student

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rasila Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2014 at 7:15pm
I am using ASUS tablet with the Chrome browser which was preinstalled. I do not know how I can change the player but will need to figure that out then...
RobJones View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobJones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2014 at 1:43pm
you should see a settings button in the top left corner to change the player, once you've clicked VIEW on a lesson in the pop up window that then opens
Rasila View Drop Down
ProducerTech Student
ProducerTech Student

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rasila Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2014 at 7:46pm
Still does not work. First, I do not get any pop up window, and there is no settings button either. The only thing I get when clicking the video link in "view course" is "error message: no loadable content" or smtg like that. I also tried another browser (Asus' own) but am unable to login with that as the login window appears and stays almost completely outside the screen... bothnbrowsers show the demo video on main page all right. I guess it is laptops only for me - darn tablets!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic