Producertech Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Music Production General > Announcements > Forum feedback
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Maschine Complete Guide (PT12)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morganlefaye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2014 at 6:07pm
great stuff... ;) i have an Alienware... and other bits of music hardware... i have come into music in the height of plugin devices.... most of what i have are very accurate to the real thing

but recently discovered there is no match when it comes to real instruments & the keyboards... and i cant afford the thousands of pounds to go ALL hardware...

oobumblebeeoo View Drop Down
Tea Boy
Tea Boy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oobumblebeeoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2014 at 8:37pm
I agree bud.

I think you could come close with a lot of Arturia stuff.
I have a few VST's and it can be just as costly.

I suppose it also comes down to the type of music you're writing. If it is more towards guitar/other played instruments away from sequencers and synth, I would imagine there is a massive difference (no pun intended) lol

You'll have to post some stuff.
Would love a listen.
RobJones View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobJones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2014 at 12:12pm
we're grateful for your help Ant - the appreciation is mutual - happy to have a helpful student like yourself join the community

I'll sort you out with those modules shortly.... sorry for the holdup. Crazy week! Lots going on as you'll soon see....
oobumblebeeoo View Drop Down
Tea Boy
Tea Boy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oobumblebeeoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2014 at 5:12pm
No worries Rob and thanks.

Ant
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic