Producertech Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Music Production General > Announcements > Forum feedback
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Feedback

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote clive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Feedback
    Posted: 20 Oct 2009 at 12:31pm
Hi,

We'd love to hear your feedback, we've set up this forum area specifically for you to feedback any positive/negative views and for us to respond to any queries.

The feedback can either be in this forum or our groundbreaking new ableton training course -AbletonCourses.com.

Thanks for joining!

Regards

Clive
Dev team.
adnanbalushi View Drop Down
ProducerTech Student
ProducerTech Student

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adnanbalushi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2010 at 2:43pm
My feedback is on the forum actually. When I write a comment on a topic, I don't get an email notification that someone has replied to my topic or comment. It will be nice if the forum gives a notification in my email address provided.

I tried searching for that option in the control panel but couldn't find it
Baloo
robot planet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robot planet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2011 at 7:27am
There is now an option when you post your reply "Email Notify me of Replies".

:) 
www.soundcloud.com/robotplanet

http://www.robotplanet.info
adzcreations View Drop Down
Tea Boy
Tea Boy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adzcreations Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2013 at 6:18pm
Hello all.  I am new to this site and could use some advice. I am a simple home artist who has  some created songs using  my R24 Zoom recorder but I would like to now know how to master them better through a software program but there are so many to chosse from? I see they offer music mastering courses on this site. Any suggestions as to what software program would be easy to use? I know nothing about mastering as I am all new to this. Thanks, Anthony.  
morganlefaye View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morganlefaye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2013 at 7:40pm
hi ADZ... welcome.... it would be difficult to just give you a specific DAW for your needs... as ALL are of a high standard for all your production needs... I am an Ableton user & have never regretted my choice
And learning how to use them here are of an equally high standard... each course for which ever DAW you choose is delivered with clarity  and so easy to understand you will be up and running in no time...

the mastering course is 1 i am yet to participate in... and this tutorial is the most extensive courses around... covering everything you need to know... and you have continual support from people who know what they re talking about

here is our very own... Rob Jones offering up a comparison. to help you on your way to making that ALL IMPORTANT DECISION which 1 appeals to you???

glecas View Drop Down
ProducerTech Student
ProducerTech Student

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glecas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2014 at 2:00pm
[FEEDBACK - SUGGESTION] - Embedding musicplayer.

I'd like to see an update of the BBCodes in the forum. Adding something like the ability to embedd soundcloud players, or perhaps an internal player with upload feature?

We have one for YouTube already which is great!

What do u think?

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic