Producertech Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Music Production General > Announcements
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Neurodriver Remix Comp - Win a Bass Station II

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 13>
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote RobJones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Neurodriver Remix Comp - Win a Bass Station II
    Posted: 21 Nov 2013 at 9:01am

Welcome to Producertech's Neurodriver Remix Competition, in association with Loopmasters, Novation and Broken Robot

We're excited to offer you the opportunity to remix the classic psy breaks track Sidewinder from renowned DJ and Producer Neurodriver, owner of the leading underground label Broken Robot.

Download the remix parts for the track by going to our Facebook page here.

Once you've done your remix, simply upload it to Soundcloud and then post your link on this thread. The deadline for applications is 2nd Jan 2014.

The winning track, selected by Neurodriver himself, wins a massive amount of superb prizes, namely a Novation Bass Station II Hardware Synth, plus 2 Producertech Courses and 5 Loopmasters Sample Packs of your choosing! There'll also be the opportunity for the winning track to be released in 2014.

The prizes for second, third and fourth places are 1 Producertech Course and 1 Loopmasters sample pack of your choice.

Good luck!

morganlefaye View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morganlefaye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2013 at 10:11am
Thumbs Up ill have a go 
GoneWest View Drop Down
Tea Boy
Tea Boy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoneWest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2013 at 1:11pm
I'm going to have a go at this. Is there no rules regarding genre etc ?
GONEWEST
youtube.com/westy420
soundcloud.com/gone-west
JuliFabiani View Drop Down
Tea Boy
Tea Boy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JuliFabiani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2013 at 3:13pm
I loved the creative idea of this competition, and I also I tink it’s a great opportunity because Im actually in critical economical situation and I need to earn money. So I think this could be a grat possibility for me. Right tomorrow i´ll start working on it!. Good luck everybody!

JuliFabiani.-
RobJones View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobJones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2013 at 3:34pm
@GoneWest - nope, no rules regarding genre - just make it your own!

good luck everyone
Sharkeq View Drop Down
Tea Boy
Tea Boy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharkeq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2013 at 10:54pm
the country where one finds oneself somehow affects a requirement?
RobJones View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobJones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2013 at 10:37am
really? are you having problems with something?
slimsin View Drop Down
Tea Boy
Tea Boy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slimsin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2013 at 7:33pm
https://soundcloud.com/slimsin/sidewinder-remix
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morganlefaye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2013 at 10:29pm
Originally posted by GoneWest GoneWest wrote:

I'm going to have a go at this. Is there no rules regarding genre etc ?

wow rank pro.... you have a dedicated youtube & web page.... i would say this competition is below you & should aim a little higher

Candy & baby rings a bell here
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morganlefaye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2013 at 10:43pm
Originally posted by slimsin slimsin wrote:

https://soundcloud.com/slimsin/sidewinder-remix

great effort slimsin.... epic 12 minute remix.... some really great ideas gone into this...

1 thing left me slightly dis appointed was the break to the drop at 5.09 maybe you could bulid this much bigger to the drop....

you still have plenty of time to rework this unless you are entirely happy with it of course....

but if you do decide to play around with it you can edit the post and put in a new link to your track...
if you have the option to update the track on sound cloud a new link wont be necessary

again good effort first to post and set the bench mark for everyone else Thumbs Up

good luck

peaceYing Yang
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 13>
  Share Topic