Producertech Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Music Courses & Training > Logic Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Logic Course Help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ProducerTech Student
ProducerTech Student

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss-E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Logic Course Help
    Posted: 06 Apr 2011 at 4:18pm
Hey Everyone, I'm new to the site and soon will be taking the Logic Course. I been reading some of the questions & answers to help me with some questions of my own, plus I been e-mailing Rob. The one question I do have that I feel everyone can help me with, and please, if you are a student, I know you can answer this question. I was wondering, when you do sign up for the courses, will there be a quiz or test after each module before you move onto the next module, or are you on your own to complete each one? Because how do Rob and the other admin. know that you are understanding what you are doing? Thank You for your time Smile
"Miss-E"
Jeannoel View Drop Down
ProducerTech Student
ProducerTech Student

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeannoel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2011 at 4:31am
Hi Miss-E, as far as I know and this is how I have been proceeding, its up to you do do as many revisions as you need to make sure you understand everything each modules contain. I have just finished the course 1 and am now doing my 3rd pass of revisions and i am happy to say that with patience and lots of note-taking you will eventually get a clear understanding of each module.

Regards
JN
Miss-E View Drop Down
ProducerTech Student
ProducerTech Student

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss-E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2011 at 2:49am
Hey Jeannoel, Thanks for the insight into the course, and yes I will be taking a lot of notes. So thanks again for taking the time out to reply to my question. Smile
"Miss-E"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic