Producertech Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Music Production General > Announcements
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply Post Reply
RobJones View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobJones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SKYFIRE APP
    Posted: 04 Apr 2011 at 12:07pm
Hey everyone,

I've just been informed about the skyfire app by one of the Producertech students, which is free for Android devices and a couple of bucks for iOS ones. It's a web browser, which supports flash video, a format not supported on these devices and the format of all the videos on our Producertech sites. I just added it to my iPad to check it out and it works well - all videos on the sites can be viewed on the iPad at full screen and with a pretty decent quality!

Thought you'd like to know!

philip patrick View Drop Down
Tea Boy
Tea Boy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote philip patrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2015 at 1:33pm
Hi Mate,

I have used your app Skyfire and it was nice to play. I also had an app names UCIC which has more existing features.

uCiC is a social networking app that can be used to collect real-time photographs from people around the globe by just sending them a friendly message on the app. I find the app to be useful, especially when I am searching for visual content on matters that interest me. The best part is that you don’t have to become a friend with a person to share information, and your identity can remain anonymous.   
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic