Producertech Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Music Courses & Training > Logic Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Access to the course

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ProducerTech Student
ProducerTech Student

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ginko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Access to the course
    Posted: 31 Mar 2011 at 7:12pm
Hi all,

I would like to signup for the course. I understand that after I signup the course I have access to it 24/7 for six month. It means six month for level 1 and another six month for level2 or together six month for the level 1 and level 2?

Thanks,

GinkoSmile
robot planet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robot planet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2011 at 8:08am
You mean as in 6 months for Beginner and Advanced?  If you buy both courses at the one time you'll have 6 months to complete both.  However, if that's not enough time just let Rob and the team know and they'll extend it for you.
www.soundcloud.com/robotplanet

http://www.robotplanet.info
Ginko View Drop Down
ProducerTech Student
ProducerTech Student

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ginko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2011 at 7:02am
Thanks for the answer! By the way I could not wait, I was so excited and Friday morning at 4Am I signed up, I really enjoy the course. Big smile
robot planet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robot planet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2011 at 2:46am
No worries.  Haha cool, good luck with the course.  If you need any help with anything the people on this forum will be happy to help :)

www.soundcloud.com/robotplanet

http://www.robotplanet.info
Ginko View Drop Down
ProducerTech Student
ProducerTech Student

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ginko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2011 at 5:38am
Thanks mate! Yes I can see that. I just struggling without Flex mode because I have Logic 8. If  someone has experience how to do the time stretching...
Thanks!!!  
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic