Producertech Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Music Courses & Training > Ableton Live Forum > Live-Courses.com Support
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Getting Started

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
Author
ProducerTech Student
ProducerTech Student

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chasb441 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2012 at 8:44pm
Yes. All good with Chrome so going to start afresh tomorrow. Had a tough day so that's the plan Smile
Keep On Smiling....You Never Know When It Might All End
morganlefaye View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morganlefaye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2012 at 8:47pm
alright... just wanted to make sure... just incase you thought the links to the vids where in the course pack...

Peace for now.... keep posting
chasb441 View Drop Down
ProducerTech Student
ProducerTech Student

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chasb441 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2012 at 4:06am
Hi Morgan. I persevered and found out the problem on the macbookair was flash related. For some reason my flash had gone down and with an update to the latest version I can now stream the videos with the mac. Thanks for all your help. Still waiting on the link from Rob though regarding the course download file link Dead
Keep On Smiling....You Never Know When It Might All End
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morganlefaye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2012 at 4:55am
ah ha.... yeh just recently had auto updates for that

And your other issues will get sorted soon...
Kardash View Drop Down
ProducerTech Student
ProducerTech Student

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kardash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2012 at 3:23pm
Hi there Rob, enjoyed your first lesson!

But now having difficulty with the download pack. The pack was downloaded completely, as it seems (twice just in case), but PC won't uncompress it. Stating it is not a valid zip file. Tried with winzip and windows 7 uncomression tool, and no success.

Also during the first lesson many times , once i pause, the connection gets lost and windows chooses to shut down your application and i have to reload it... I've noticed a talk of providing alternative links from previous message exchanges,.. Let me know what your thought are.

Kind regards.
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morganlefaye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2012 at 3:43pm
hi Kardash...... I have recently downloaded the packs for pc.... and appear fine

I would recommend installing ...WINRAR (PLEASE NOTE TO SELECT THE BIT SIZE YOU REQUIRE) To unzip your folders... and open them to your desktop...

if you have any more problems.. I would contact Rob via private message.. to get another link sorted as soon as possible.....

please let us know the outcome of the process i have just suggested

PeaceYing Yang
Kardash View Drop Down
ProducerTech Student
ProducerTech Student

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kardash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2012 at 4:45pm
Thanks so much for trying to help!

Did follow your advise. Well, discovered that each of the 2 downloads are different in size. Winrar reported that there was an unexpected end of archive in the smaller one(size of zip is 548 Gb) and the larger zip (602 Gb) the format is uknown or damaged. Hmm...

Not an expert on PC/ internet issues, but may be  connection is being corrupted. Shutting down other users in the house (one pc was on u-tube constantly) and trying to download again.

Peace to you too... 

Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morganlefaye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2012 at 6:03pm
yeh other active broadband use can play havoc with downloading....

It is a real puzzle.... as i dont have these problems down loading course files etc...

well this call for a private message to Rob.... hope you get sorted soon
Kardash View Drop Down
ProducerTech Student
ProducerTech Student

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kardash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2012 at 6:15pm
Hmm, 3rd attempt failed and file size was higher, 621 Mb. Trying google chrome instead of explorer and the download interface on chrome is showing how big the downloading file should be - 669Mb. Hmm, might be in luck...

Appreciate your msgs!
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morganlefaye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2012 at 6:23pm
have you tried FIRE FOX... 

This browser i trust in
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
  Share Topic