Producertech Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Music Courses & Training > Ableton Live Forum > Live-Courses.com Support
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Getting Started

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author
ProducerTech Student
ProducerTech Student

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DJDXJCPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2009 at 2:03am
i finally get the completed course download.  i must be jinked, cuz when i playing your modules, every 2 seconds it freezes up and then start to play and then it freezes again.  any help?

Jeff
DJ Watty View Drop Down
ProducerTech Student
ProducerTech Student

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DJ Watty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2009 at 3:35am
Mine seemed to unzip ok, but all I find afterwords are the PDF files. Maybe I should try again?
georgippetrov View Drop Down
ProducerTech Student
ProducerTech Student

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote georgippetrov Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2010 at 2:04pm
Love the way how all is put together. Only problem for me is when i try to watch the video because i work on cruse ship and u can imagine how is the net around the world. Not grate everywhere but i manage so far. Now just wonder where i can send some things witch i have done so far just to get some comments how i improve with the lessons?Ermm
RobJones View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobJones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2010 at 7:28pm
Hey Georgi,

Glad you're liking the course! You can post threads on this forum to get feedback from me and other students, or you can mail me on support@live-courses.com

Cheers,

Rob
Darren.M View Drop Down
ProducerTech Student
ProducerTech Student

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darren.M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2010 at 10:28am
Thanks Rob for the info :)
Darren.M View Drop Down
ProducerTech Student
ProducerTech Student

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darren.M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2010 at 10:31am
[QUOTE=DJDXJCPA] Jeff you got a very slow Internet then cause for me the modules dont freeze.

Tip:You can play the module then pause it then leave it for at least 30 mins buffering then the modules dont freeze :)

-Darren
DEEJAYT View Drop Down
ProducerTech Student
ProducerTech Student

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DEEJAYT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2011 at 2:06am
I'm new to the forum, so hello everyone. I'm excited about learning ableton live the next generation in producing , mixing, and djing. Hug
petercoyle View Drop Down
ProducerTech Student
ProducerTech Student

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petercoyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2011 at 2:54pm
hello Rob
thanks for this
looking forward to starting
just downloading the pack now
all the best
peter 
Dylan17 View Drop Down
ProducerTech Student
ProducerTech Student

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dylan17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2012 at 8:19pm
I have plugged in my axion 25 and adjusted the setting. 
Now for some reason every time i try and record the notes nothing is coming up. the bars, were you see the highlighted parts saved, seams to be faded.

Any ideas how to get it to record ?
what am i doing wrong ?

RobJones View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobJones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2012 at 11:44am
Hey Dylan,

If the clips are greyed out, it sounds like you're recording into the arrangement and then playing back from session view. If you want to resolve this, hit the 'back to arrangement' switch on the transport (next to the OVR switch)... this goes red when you're playing tracks from the session view grid, as you can play tracks from either. Once you click it, all tracks switch back to the arrangement - they won't be greyed out anymore and you'll hear everything that's laid out in arrangement view.

Another option is to record notes into clips in the session view grid. This is done simply by putting a MIDI track into record, then clicking on a free slot in the grid on the track (you'll see every slot has a record icon rather than a play icon, when the MIDI track is in record). This records MIDI into a new clip in that slot on the gird, rather than in the arrangement. Note that the transport doesn't need to be in record to do this, as this is only for recording into the arrangement, not the session view grid.

Sorry for the long-winded reply! You can find out more about the relationship between session view and arrangement view as you work through the beginners course!

r
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic