Producertech Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Music Courses & Training > Ableton Live Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Paul Maddox Techno/Tech House Tutorial

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morganlefaye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2013 at 11:08am
Originally posted by bxtatik bxtatik wrote:

Thank you! Paul Maddox your tutorial has been OUTSTANDING!  Thanks to you & Rob for all your  knowledge.
Btw are you going to have tutorials on remixing an original song or creating house music in the future?

EVERYONE please purchase Paul Maddox Techno/Tech House Tutorial you will not be disappointed money well spent.
Thanks again \o/

there are so many tutorials to choose from... based on your enthusiasm regarding this course... when i have a moment i will check it out myself... as tech is one of my fave styles of music....

if you haven't already done so.... maybe you could take a few minutes to write your review from the place of purchase

it would be also cool to here part ideas or whole tracks your are making as a result of the course.... ill keep my eyes and ears peeled for your posts ;)
Elixir View Drop Down
Tea Boy
Tea Boy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elixir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2013 at 12:24pm
Bit of a late reply here but cheers Paul for the reply to my questions! Much appreciated, I'll certainly take note of what you said :)
RussellAhmed View Drop Down
Tea Boy
Tea Boy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RussellAhmed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2013 at 4:50pm
Paul then shows us how to use Ableton’s clip envelope modulations for pitch and volume to create a sudo side chaining effect on basses.

In the video Paul initially goes through some useful tips for removing unwanted noise from recorded samples.

morganlefaye View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morganlefaye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2014 at 6:28pm
Paul delivers with style & doesn't hold back to get started in making your own track straight away. This course has to be the best I have seen in a while... I have been in a rut with my productions and with in minutes of watching Paul at work I had a smile on my face when presented with fresh ideas for work flow & techniques to production...
i was literally entranced and watched all the course back to back.
the process you witness is simple, easy to follow & the end result is a BIG sound
highly recommended.... Thanks Paul
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morganlefaye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2014 at 7:22pm
hi paul.... im having an issue with using my custom made drum rack for the bass line.... i have to the point saved it...

the trouble arises when i went to use it... when ever i try to slice to midi... be it from the browser on a channel... my rack does not show up in the list option
yet it is visible in the browser along with the other preset rack options (slicing folder)

its beyond me so im wondering if you can help

thanks

dave
RobJones View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobJones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2014 at 8:01pm
hey Dave,

I replied to this on the other email, however I've just worked out what you mean! You need to drag your rack to the Defaults - Slicing menu. This is found by clicking on User Library in the Browser, then open Defaults, and you'll see Slicing in there.....

r
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morganlefaye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2014 at 5:42pm
yep that work Rob thanks,... just before your reply... i had taken 1 from the visible list... and edited it... it was a pain un-mapping etc... so thanks again

RobJones View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobJones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2014 at 7:22pm
no problem
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic