Producertech Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Music Courses & Training > Logic Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hi there

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ProducerTech Student
ProducerTech Student

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Melodika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hi there
    Posted: 10 Sep 2013 at 3:00pm
I'm A EDM DJ looking to get into producing and get really into it. What i want to learn is very specific and heavily based around house music (Prog/Deep/Tech) i was wondering taking the Logic courses from this website will i be able to learn and adapt for my specific music genre.

Many thanks!
Tom
RobJones View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobJones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2013 at 6:27pm
Hey Tom,

Yes absolutely. Our courses teach universal dance music techniques that can be applied to all genres...

Let me know if you have any more questions about anything...

Cheers,

Rob
Melodika View Drop Down
ProducerTech Student
ProducerTech Student

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Melodika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2013 at 12:19pm
Thanks for your reply and thats excellent! 

Just one more question, ifi have a question or any problem is there a online chat feature or online tutor i can contact 

thanks
tom 
RobJones View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobJones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2013 at 8:34pm
Yes, you can email me, or jump on here, which gets things resolved pretty quickly. We don't have a chat facility as such, although this is something we may be working into the new site, which should be launching towards the end of the year.
Melodika View Drop Down
ProducerTech Student
ProducerTech Student

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Melodika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2013 at 12:30pm
Ah right thanks thats great!
I will be happy to give the course a go and i look forward to it,
Thanks 
Tom
Melodika View Drop Down
ProducerTech Student
ProducerTech Student

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Melodika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2013 at 4:03pm
Hi rob im a few lessons into the course and im loving it! however i cant find this free loopmaster sample pack? can you please advise ? 
thanks
tom
RobJones View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobJones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2013 at 11:27am
Hey Tom,

It's in the Course Pack, which you download using the links at the top of the course page. This contains all the Logic module projects, free samples etc.

Glad you're liking the course

Cheers,

r
Melodika View Drop Down
ProducerTech Student
ProducerTech Student

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Melodika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2013 at 2:07pm
Sorry to be a pain rob but do you have any tutorials or can you breifly explain how i can access the samples (loops) in logic or how to load them into my loop browser/libary 

thanks
tom
RobJones View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobJones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2013 at 4:44pm
Hey Tom,

Yeah, the first 2 lessons on the Beginners Course explain this... it's in the Media browser - in there you access any files that you can use with Logic, be they Apple loops, or any other samples on your computer. In the lessons covering the media Browser, I show how to import each type of these files into a project, literally by dragging them into the arrangement.

Let me know if you have any more questions about this.

r
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic