Producertech Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Music Courses & Training > Logic Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Dubstep Mixing and Mastering Course

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Tea Boy
Tea Boy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chereco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2013 at 6:22am
WOW!! 
Just to let you know, just followed your instructions and Bam! big bass sounds, really great full for all your help.

I now get the WHY and the importance in knowing the fundamentals before going another way.

Chereco View Drop Down
Tea Boy
Tea Boy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chereco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2013 at 6:26am
Oh and I now know why almost any dubstep track comes out in a kinda "simple" harmonic construction way, 'cause of those big bass sounds which I was missing, that use almost every space in the frequency spectrum.
zhaodandan View Drop Down
Tea Boy
Tea Boy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zhaodandan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2013 at 8:29am
With that failure comes persistence. Persistence is something that can only be learned through hardships. If you never fall down, you can’t learn how to get back up. Each time we pick ourselves back up and forge through, we get a little bit stronger and more capable of achieving our ultimate goals.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic