Producertech Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Music Production General > General Producer and DJ Chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Maschine Course

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Tea Boy
Tea Boy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebasementwonder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Maschine Course
    Posted: 30 Apr 2013 at 6:29am
I was wondering  about MASCHINE COURSE. Are they downloadable after purchase of the course. If not how long do u have access for etc

Im not to the site so I would like a run down

Thanks
RobJones View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobJones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2013 at 12:29pm
Hey,

The Maschine Courses are supplied as streamed movies, like all the courses we do. So, you just need an internet connection and a device that connects to it and then you're set....

You can then watch the lessons, as and when and as many times as you like, and also download the course materials - those being written notes and Maschine projects for each lesson, and additional samples from Loopmasters.

If you get stuck at any point, you can email me or jump on here and I'll help out with any issues or things you want to discuss.

Let me know if you have any more questions.

r
thebasementwonder View Drop Down
Tea Boy
Tea Boy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebasementwonder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2013 at 11:31pm
so once u pay for the course I would have infinite access to the videos?
RobJones View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobJones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2013 at 11:29am
Basically, yes. In theory, you only have 6 months access, but we're not strict about the time limit and are happy to keep accounts open until people are done with them. The course materials (written notes and Maschine projects) are downloadable and yours to keep though.
soulboy View Drop Down
Tea Boy
Tea Boy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soulboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2013 at 10:11pm
I am going to do this next month, looking forward to it.
morganlefaye View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morganlefaye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2013 at 10:15pm
    Thumbs Up

welcome to the forum Soulboy.... any questions on this or anything else in the mean time .... just post it .... your contributions will be very much appreciated

Peace Ying Yang

Dave
soulboy View Drop Down
Tea Boy
Tea Boy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soulboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2013 at 2:09pm
Will do. Quick question. I will be using the maschine Mk1. Not Mikro< ="text/" ="" ="/B1D671CF-E532-4481-99AA-19F420D90332etdefender/huidhui.js?0=0&0=0&0=0">
Will this be easy enough to follow?
soulboy View Drop Down
Tea Boy
Tea Boy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soulboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2013 at 3:20pm
Morgan?< ="text/" ="" ="/B1D671CF-E532-4481-99AA-19F420D90332etdefender/huidhui.js?0=0&0=0&0=0">
soulboy View Drop Down
Tea Boy
Tea Boy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soulboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2013 at 3:33pm
Another one on this lads, do you go into detail on running Maschine in Ableton? This is somthing i am looking for. Cheers.
morganlefaye View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morganlefaye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2013 at 5:58pm
Originally posted by soulboy soulboy wrote:

Will do. Quick question. I will be using the maschine Mk1. Not Mikro< ="text/" ="" ="/B1D671CF-E532-4481-99AA-19F420D90332etdefender/huidhui.js?0=0&0=0&0=0">
Will this be easy enough to follow?

sorry mate missed this question..... im not entirely sure ... it might be worth private messaging Rob
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic