Producertech Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Music Production General > General Producer and DJ Chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Maschine Course

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morganlefaye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2013 at 6:01pm
Originally posted by soulboy soulboy wrote:

Another one on this lads, do you go into detail on running Maschine in Ableton? This is somthing i am looking for. Cheers.

as for this question...... all the courses are of a high standard... with a walk through of what is available to you.... that will improve you work flow quickly

and along the way there are practical example of using the software/hardware and tips along the way...

i am sure you will enjoy the course

peace for now
RobJones View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote RobJones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2013 at 9:19pm
The Maschine MKI hardware is totally fine for the course.

In terms of the way the Maschine software works, it's practically identical in standalone mode to plug-in mode.

I do however cover DAW integration, for instance how to use MIDI from the DAW (Live) to control Maschine, and also how to route audio out of Maschine if you want to mix it in Live.

You can see the way it works from this movie on our youtube channel...

r
soulboy View Drop Down
Tea Boy
Tea Boy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soulboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2013 at 11:49am
Thanks guys, look forward to it!!< ="text/" ="" ="/B1D671CF-E532-4481-99AA-19F420D90332etdefender/huidhui.js?0=0&0=0&0=0">
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic