Producertech Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Music Courses & Training > Ableton Live Forum > Live-Courses.com Support
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

session packs

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
RobJones View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobJones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: session packs
    Posted: 18 Mar 2013 at 11:11am
That's odd. So, are you saying when you open the module sessions in Live 9, you no longer get the piano and organ instruments showing up? I'll have to look into this and add it to my list of updates for the site over the next few weeks....... For now you can just load any instrument from your collection onto those tracks...

Weird that your plugs aren't found with the 64-bit version too. Have you contacted Ableton about that? I would maybe recommend it.

r
Connan View Drop Down
ProducerTech Student
ProducerTech Student

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Connan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2013 at 12:30am
oh and also  i had heaps of problems finding my vst pluggins, i found that after installing the 64 bit verson it would not show base station at all so i had to uninstall and reinstall the 32 bit version then it found it .
Connan View Drop Down
ProducerTech Student
ProducerTech Student

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Connan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2013 at 12:26am
missing the piano_keys sound and the organ. thats all i can see missing. i can use the grand panio and another organ if need be.

RobJones View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobJones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2013 at 12:11pm
Hey Connan,

Which sound files are you missing exactly?

r
Connan View Drop Down
ProducerTech Student
ProducerTech Student

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Connan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2013 at 1:51pm
Hi,

i am loading the session packs in my ableton 9 standard but missing the sound files from ableton 8 in the lessons. Do i use other instruments in place of the missing sounds ? or is original packs that i can download.

thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic