Producertech Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Music Production General > Announcements > Forum feedback
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Maschine house lesson video problems

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Tea Boy
Tea Boy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2013 at 7:18pm
Hey guys,
What's happening, it is Friday evening, and my purchased online Maschine video course still doesn't work. I like to work with a product I bought today in this age of magical IT possibilities, but now I have to wait. This is unexpected. Please elaborate.
Jeez. 

jagaloon View Drop Down
Tea Boy
Tea Boy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jagaloon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2013 at 7:33pm
Originally posted by RobJones RobJones wrote:

Hey Shaun,

I'll get this switched to the new player today.... let me know how it is by the end of the day....

Cheers,

r

Rob,

Just got home from work, and gave it a shot, the video will no longer play now. I tried on two different connections and on my Mac and PC, same result, on both courses.

What happens is the popup for the video appears after you click either part of the course, then you click play and the animated icon appears to show that it's loading and that's all it does, the video never plays.

I can provide some screen shots if need be as well.

-Shaun
Jeez View Drop Down
Tea Boy
Tea Boy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2013 at 8:06pm
Originally posted by jagaloon jagaloon wrote:

Originally posted by RobJones RobJones wrote:

Hey Shaun,

I'll get this switched to the new player today.... let me know how it is by the end of the day....

Cheers,

r

Rob,

Just got home from work, and gave it a shot, the video will no longer play now. I tried on two different connections and on my Mac and PC, same result, on both courses.

What happens is the popup for the video appears after you click either part of the course, then you click play and the animated icon appears to show that it's loading and that's all it does, the video never plays.

I can provide some screen shots if need be as well.

-Shaun

Same here.
RobJones View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobJones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2013 at 2:04pm
Hey Shaun/Robin,

I'm afraid our technical department got distracted by another matter yesterday so we couldn't make the switch annoyingly. I'm going to see who's working today to see if it's possible to switch now but if not it may have to wait till Monday. However, there is another option and that's to send you temporary links to our new server, so I'll send those to you guys in a personal message....

Sorry for the inconvenience you've both had with this!

r
RobJones View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobJones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2013 at 2:37pm
I just checked the course and it was actually an incorrect setting I'd not switched back, so I've just corrected that and it should work fine for you both now.
jagaloon View Drop Down
Tea Boy
Tea Boy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jagaloon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2013 at 5:40pm
Rob,

Thanks for getting this corrected. Much better now! How's the main Maschine course coming along, any solid ETA for release?

-Shaun
RobJones View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobJones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2013 at 9:21am
No worries. I'm reluctant to say it but I'm pretty much certain the main course will be out today!

r
jagaloon View Drop Down
Tea Boy
Tea Boy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jagaloon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2013 at 3:58pm
Looks good Rob.

Few quick questions. For those of us who have already purchased the second half of the main Maschine course, will we be able to get a discount toward the full course, since we'd be re-purchasing a part of it again? Secondly I noticed that you made a statement in the intro video saying that we'd have access to the videos for as long as we need? I had thought that there was a 6 month limit on these videos or is that now not the case, allowing the end user to practice and reference whenever necessary?

The video player on the demo seemed more user friendly than the one currently being used for the pay-for site.

Keep up the great work!
RobJones View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobJones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2013 at 5:58pm
Hey Shaun,

Great! Thanks

Yeah, we can do a coupon code for people who've taken the House Course already, probably 25% off I'd have thought. I'll speak to my colleagues in sales and see what they can arrange. If you're keen to get your hands on it asap though, I can definitely sort something for you....

The whole complete guide course uses our new player and server so it is a much improved system to the old one. We'll be switching over all courses on Music Courses to this setup over the next few weeks.

r
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic