Producertech Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Music Courses & Training > Reason Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

now i got a problem...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ProducerTech Student
ProducerTech Student

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: now i got a problem...
    Posted: 28 Feb 2013 at 8:30pm
hi there rob,
i've got a reason track in the making,
two redrums run in 1/8t and some dr,rex's in 4/4 i guess......
it sounds great as long as i don't put the pads in the sequencer - that kills the rhythms!
???
i would record the redrums into a audio track and mingle along from there, but i cant get the hang on doing this..
i could send you the reason file if that would help you, helping me to find a solution for me to keep on working and working a track from this loop.
whatever the problem may be....
cheers
beat
RobJones View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobJones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2013 at 10:43pm
Hey Beat,

What do you mean put the pads in the sequencer? The beat sounds good played live but when you record the MIDI notes into the sequencer and then play it from there, it doesn't sound good? As in it sounds too robotic, with no groove?

You could send me the file yes.....

Cheers,

r
beat View Drop Down
ProducerTech Student
ProducerTech Student

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2013 at 6:57am
hi rob,
thanks.
i'm writing from the ipad right now, i'll send the file later,
sorry for my bad discription,
it seems to be a timing conflict of some sort, either cosed by the 1/8t from the redrums, or the bpm from the rex loops against my bpm set in the sequencer. allthough, i never had any problem with that. bud i hardly ever work with the 1/8t setting.
the sounds themself are fine.
where should i send the rns file to?
beat
RobJones View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobJones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2013 at 7:46pm
you can send me a private message on here, with a we transfer or yousendit link or something...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic