Producertech Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Music Production General > General Producer and DJ Chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Logic pro ....... Or?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Tea Boy
Tea Boy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tomcaffrey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Logic pro ....... Or?
    Posted: 26 Feb 2013 at 10:16am
Ive learnt on cubase on pc an just moved to mac, cubase is expensive so im thinkin on goin to logic? Any1 feel it is better than cubase anyway? An wat about price? I believe you get a lot of samples off the logic courses, can any1 break it down with price for wat u get with logic and the courses?
morganlefaye View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morganlefaye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2013 at 7:45pm
hi tom.... every DAW has their own unique qualities... so you carnt really say 1 is better than the other... the argument would be raised between what is better by someone who has a preference over another

in my opinion though... Logic is more popular choice....

last time i looked you can pick up logic for a couple of hundred
beginners & the advanced course are £150 each... but bought collectively there is a substantial reduction so for both courses £225 plus you get £50 pounds worth of samples from each course  and the novation bass station

follow the link to the producertechs official logic website to get the deal on the courses.... not everyone knows about the main website.... so you could save a few quid just for asking the questionWink

so £450 max... for the software & your lessons... and loads of free stuff from logic & here....

hope this is of help to you & hope you become part of the community soon as a student

Peace Ying Yang
Dave

Tomcaffrey View Drop Down
Tea Boy
Tea Boy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tomcaffrey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2013 at 8:01pm
Thanks dave i think i will become part soon. It pretty much speaks for itself with the stuff u get free plus lessons, an im pretty sure after paying for all that, you still only get cubase without anythin for more the cost
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic