Producertech Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Music Courses & Training > Ableton Live Forum > Live-Courses.com Support
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Module 6 Beginner Problem

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ProducerTech Student
ProducerTech Student

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matthew Blair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Module 6 Beginner Problem
    Posted: 11 Jan 2011 at 10:00pm
I am having a difficult time recording the Compressed drum sample into a new track.  I followed Rob's directions and am left with a clip that is void of sound.  Input selected was Audio 3, Record On, Mute track 4, and pressed record in the free slot.  What am I missing?
morganlefaye View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morganlefaye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2012 at 1:41am
alright matt

sound like you have followed to the letter.... what i found was having the clip you want to record active before hitting the record on the armed track
RobJones View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobJones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2012 at 10:44am
Hey Matt,

It does sound like you're doing it right, as long as the clip on Audio 3 that you're wanting to record is playing when you hit record! Can I get a screenshot?

r
morganlefaye View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morganlefaye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2012 at 1:51pm
yeah actually i tried a few different ways and i can record ok.. ill leave this 1 with you & matt
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic