Producertech Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Music Production General > General Producer and DJ Chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

My new track

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ProducerTech Student
ProducerTech Student

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adnanbalushi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My new track
    Posted: 11 Sep 2010 at 5:35pm
Hi,

After 3 months, I have produced my 1st Track and the 2nd just finished (sent for mastering)

check it out - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcrdQmsCTfE

Adnan Balushi
www.adnanbalushi.com
Baloo
robot planet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robot planet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2010 at 6:00pm
Just listened to the track and it sounds very nice.  Sounds pretty similar to daft punk but more progressive (I have been listening to a lot of daft punk over the last week).  Keep up the good work!
www.soundcloud.com/robotplanet

http://www.robotplanet.info
adnanbalushi View Drop Down
ProducerTech Student
ProducerTech Student

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adnanbalushi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2010 at 6:29pm
Thanks Robot.. The next is much much better.. Every track I am making I can see the improvement and confisence in producing.. will share you the link once it's ready

cheers
Baloo
RobJones View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobJones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2010 at 5:21pm
Good work Adnan! It's a big, club sound. I particularly like the use of pads and noise, and the track has some nice drops. You could maybe try building the tension with even more sweeps before the beat comes back in on the second drop...

r
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic