Producertech Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Music Production General > Announcements
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Guy J Remix Comp - Win Big Prizes!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 303132
Author
Tea Boy
Tea Boy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monxoi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 7:50pm
congratulations to the winners!! really great sounds there!!

OLT View Drop Down
Tea Boy
Tea Boy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OLT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2013 at 1:02pm
kabana remix is the best  for me 
 slinders serenade  is a great work too 
mehmet akar remix was not bad ,but sounded too raw compare to the winners .
RobJones View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobJones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2013 at 4:31pm
Hey guys,

I thought I'd let you all know about a remix comp I've been involved with for the last few weeks, making the tutorials to help entrants get started with Ableton Live, the software sponsoring the contest. The track being remixed is Jamiroquai's classic 'Too Young to Die', which is an amazing track and a load of fun to remix.... we'll be doing a new Producertech remix comp very soon too but in the meantime, this may be something you want to have a go at....

Check out the details here.
morganlefaye View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morganlefaye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2013 at 7:51pm
hey guys a new competition has been opened you only have until 2nd of Jan 2014 to get your entries in.... look in announcements for detail on how to enter

Neurodriver Remix Comp - Win a Bass Station II

get your skates on you dont have long

JohnD49 View Drop Down
Tea Boy
Tea Boy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnD49 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2016 at 5:52pm
This is wicked! Guy J always beast moding.

Has anyone checked out this new app called Trackstack? - It's a music discovery app, attempting to replicate a kind of digital crate digging experience. I've found some wicked tunes on there and thought i'd share it as its been a pretty useful tool for finding new stuff.

trackstack.me
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 303132
  Share Topic