Producertech Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Music Courses & Training > Ableton Live Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

THE SUNDAY POST

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 535455
Author
ProducerTech Student
ProducerTech Student

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Orchy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2014 at 1:41pm
Be confident Monte maybe its time do something live for you just to see people enjoy it like I do....Really good don't say negative stuff the average person doesn't hear little nuances you doClap
Monte32 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monte32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2014 at 12:53am
Thanks mate, appreciate it!Smile
www.MonteProductions.com.au
Orchy View Drop Down
ProducerTech Student
ProducerTech Student

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Orchy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2015 at 1:07pm
https://soundcloud.com/unnaturalfibre/swinging-left-foot

Hoping for some feedback its by no means finished I did this in about 10 minutes but it the one i will work on .... 

I like it any music ideas for it but the forum feel free...

Orchy
Monte32 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monte32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2015 at 1:56am
Hey Orchy,

Good to see a post in here, ill post what I am working on at the moment, later.

The things I like are the groove, the glitchy guitar is awesome.
 I wanted to hear more of the guitar and the kick drum that comes in late.

the rising chormatic sweeps were a bit much for me. Was in big contrast to the rest of the song for me. Then again I am listening first thing in the morning..and I am getting old haha.

You always have some interesting idea that no one else dares to do. that I like.

www.MonteProductions.com.au
Orchy View Drop Down
ProducerTech Student
ProducerTech Student

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Orchy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2015 at 12:43pm
I agree with all  that I literally just recorded it. Yeah sweeps are too much but I think they can fit in some how there just to many of them and also the drum is glitchier than it recorded i never did a solo to show what its like that really was my work but the guitar is unchanged just a loop on some sample pack... if it sounds glitchy I must have not returned its value to zero hahaha.... volume levels all wrong too. The second guitar is pitched up two octaves. Was planing to work on tonight but alas my work seemed to take my time again and I must sleep now. Thanks for the feed back.... 

Orchy View Drop Down
ProducerTech Student
ProducerTech Student

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Orchy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2015 at 11:49am
Bit of time on my hands did some editing of my new track as always feedback appreciated. Pretty different now.

Tongue Orchy
houchaowei View Drop Down
Tea Boy
Tea Boy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote houchaowei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2015 at 6:45am
Maybe you could get more dynamics in the track if you had the low continuous bass part sidechained by a 4 4 kick (that's muted)? It would mean that bass was a bit more interesting and dynamic with more of a pulse.
xiaomi mi4i review
hdc mobile
meizu pro 5 review

morganlefaye View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morganlefaye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2015 at 5:47pm
nice guitar riff... overall the tune did activate my left foot in a tapping fashion

at the 2 min mark hurt my ears a tad... dont lose the essence of the sound but graduate the vol

peace 
Psykopomp View Drop Down
Tea Boy
Tea Boy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Psykopomp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2015 at 9:23pm
Hey guys! 
I finished this up for a remix contest. It's already done so there's no changing it now. But I'm always trying to improve my sound so I would love if I could get a critique so I can improve on future projects. Thank you all! 
https://soundcloud.com/psyko-pomp/unsung-heroes-psykopomp-remix
Sculptor of Soundscapes, Invoker of Aural Entities, Level 23 Sonomancer: Resonant Pact

https://soundcloud.com/psyko-pomp
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 535455
  Share Topic