Producertech Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Music Production General > General Producer and DJ Chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Compression and EQ

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morganlefaye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2014 at 6:12pm
darren i beg to differ on all you know on tech house NEVER HEARD OF YOU PAL!!!!... you can have your bragging rights when you astound us with a release or 10

judging by the complete nonsense i have just read .... i would say 'come back down to earth my space friend'
RobJones View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobJones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2014 at 9:00am
music production should always be for the fun. If you make money in addition to that then great. If money is the main focus, it's likely to stop being music eventually.

if you're feeling tech house then go for it, and as Dave says, post up any links here - we'll be happy to feedback...
fundancekid View Drop Down
Tea Boy
Tea Boy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fundancekid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2014 at 7:49pm
ha ha ha ha ha best joke have heard in ages how long you been in the scene pal . If**king locked tech house pal they would be no tech house with out me i will brag all day.tech house is something very special.nobs like you dont know fuk all i was nocking that techouse together when i was 16 years old for free it made me the worlds number club dancer. in 1997 i made carl cox the worlds number one dj people like you think you f**k all you wanna see what i can do with tech house i will show you what it was really made for i scare the f**king sh*t out of you if you never heard of darren alderson aka the fundance kid dont f**king touch it was not made for people to be cool it was made for special reasons so make your tunes on your computers i make em with me bare hands dont f**k with the big boys pal something i am you will never be sorry pal but you really pissed me off look forward to your reply
Tea Boy
Tea Boy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fundancekid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2014 at 7:57pm
take this piss out off me again i rip your f**king balls of thats how serious i take tech house
Tea Boy
Tea Boy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fundancekid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2014 at 9:30pm
i wish i was a top producer like you.you now everthing ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
RobJones View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobJones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2014 at 1:29pm
well you certainly have a strange attitude. I'm not particularly distressed about your equally weird private message to me saying you're not planning on writing on 'hear' anymore. You certainly add nothing to this forum, other than a crazy, seemingly crack-addled MC-style rant about how amazing you are with literally no evidence to back that up. This forum is about sharing knowledge and really learning about production, which I have been dedicated to for the last 17 years, so if you're not here to contribute to that in some way, then you can f**k off pal!
morganlefaye View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morganlefaye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2014 at 5:53pm
word up dumbdancekid... thanks for an equally amusing private message... i did set a block on your IP address SUSPENDED YOUR ACCOUNT... but now i have read this thread and the comment Rob made and not yet BANNED you.. i have reinstated your account for our amusement...

deliver the goods pal or DO 1!!! NO PRO would come on hear hurling abuse like this on a school for learning forum.... you may be a washed up has been... looking for some one to stroke your ego....  cause no one you know wants anything to do with you
and quite frankly neither do i...speak to us with your truly mind blowing music rather than bigging yourself up about how great you are
long123 View Drop Down
Tea Boy
Tea Boy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote long123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2015 at 7:11am
 I'm still an amature as far as I'm concerned,but when  I write my songs I use compression to reduce my peaks in my waveform, a few times depending on how many tracks I have to mix.And with that You can see how much it controls the signal movement! I couldn't agree more with this post! This is the kind of information I learn from!!
crystal20 View Drop Down
Tea Boy
Tea Boy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crystal20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2015 at 10:59am
I'm just avoiding the brickwall look to these songs when the wav form gets uploaded to soundcloud/or whatever .. I want the listener to crank up the volume of their machine and avoid any semblance of digital clipping.Smile
morganlefaye View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morganlefaye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2015 at 3:43pm
If you have not yet added any mastering chain to a track ... For initial response purposes to your track you might want to add a limiter to your master channel.. Very simple and effective
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic